Elysian Capital III LP
Elysian Capital III LP
Elysian achieves 90% of Fund III target in three months despite COVID 19 distractions
Elysian Capital is delighted to announce the first close of its third fund, having raised total capital commitments of 90% of the fund’s target of £300 million in three months since the official launch. The final close, at or above the target, is expected to be completed in the next couple of months from investors already well advanced in the process..
The first close caps off a busy last 12 months for the team, having completed two exits at 4.3x and 4.5x capital, three new platform investments and the steering of existing portfolio investments through these unprecedented times.
Elysian Capital III has attracted strong support from existing and new high-quality investors from Europe and the United States. The Elysian team continues to substantially invest in their funds, with a £26 million commitment (8.6%) in Elysian Capital III. This is one of the largest team commitments in the PE market by percentage of fund size.
The fund will leverage the Elysian Capital investment team’s expertise in acquiring, nurturing, building and growing companies in the UK and Ireland lower mid-market. Many of the fund's investors also have a strong interest to co-invest alongside Elysian, greatly expanding the fund’s firepower for new opportunities.
Investors and management teams continue to be attracted by Elysian’s ability to create significant value by combining its entrepreneurial and operating management skills with its seasoned, flexible private equity approach to transform companies into more profitable and successful businesses.
For further queries, please contact:
Ken Terry, CEO, Elysian Capital LLP
ELYSIAN CAPITAL LLP (www.elysiancapital.com)
- Elysian Capital is an independent private equity fund specialising in the UK and Ireland lower mid-market, investing in businesses with an EV of up to £100 million
- Led by highly experienced, cohesive Partners who have 25+ average years of PE experience and have collectively completed 50+ private equity deals with no senior-level departures since inception
- Real operational management experience in-house, creating empathy with management teams and helping them develop practical solutions for the challenges and opportunities they face
- A regional presence with partners based locally, recognising that there are great businesses throughout the UK and Ireland and Elysian want to serve them better
- A significant personal financial commitment by all members of the firm to the funds ensuring strong alignment with management teams and investors. The team has contributed or committed £67m across its three funds to date